Schedule a telehealth visit online or call (888) 727-9428.
At the date and time of your telehealth visit:
- Use the text message link to start your telehealth visit;
- Have your ID, insurance card, and debit/credit card ready;
- Meet with your Health Quarters provider.
SKIP THE WAITING ROOM WITH A TELEHEALTH VISIT.
ALL YOU NEED IS A SMARTPHONE OR COMPUTER WITH A WEBCAM!
Insurance and Payment Information:
If you are uninsured, or your insurance does not cover telehealth visits, we charge a telehealth visit fee of $40 and lab fees, if you need them. Click here for a list of lab test prices.
Unfortunately, MassHealth (Medicaid) does not cover telehealth visits at this time.
Sexually Transmitted Infections
If you think you may be at risk for one of the most common sexually transmitted infections listed below, schedule a telehealth visit online or call (888) 727-9428. Our provider will review your symptoms, and order lab tests at a Quest lab near you. Click here for Quest lab locations. For more information about STIs, click here.
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Oral and Genital Herpes
Health Quarters will call you with results within 3-5 days of your lab test, and your provider will send a prescription to your pharmacy or recommend an in-office visit.
- Fever, and/or chills;
- Abdominal pain and/or pain in your pelvic area;
- Pain in your back or sides;
- Vaginal discharge or discharge from your penis that is abnormal for you;
- Vaginal bleeding that is not related to your period;
- Sores or bumps in your vaginal or penile area.
If you’ve had unprotected sex within the last five days and think you may be at risk of pregnancy, schedule a telehealth visit online or call (888) 727-9428 to discuss and request a prescription for emergency contraception. Click here for more information on emergency contraception.
- Had unprotected sex or condom failure (condom broke/fell off) more than 5 days ago;
- Pregnant or think you may be pregnant;
- Seeking an IUD (intrauterine device);
- Abdominal pain;
- Chest pain, leg pain, dizziness, or blurry vision.
Birth Control (Pills, Patch, Ring)
If you think the birth control pill, ring or patch would be the best method for you, schedule a telehealth visit online or call (888) 727-9428. Please click here for information on all birth control options. Our provider will review your preferences and prescribe a method, if you wish.
Before your telehealth visit, get your blood pressure read at CVS, Walgreens or Walmart, and have this ready for the provider. Hormonal contraceptive methods may increase your blood pressure.
- Pregnant or think that you might be pregnant;
- Delivered a baby less than 21 days ago;
- Recently been diagnosed with breast and/or uterine cancer;
- History of severe heart or liver disease;
- History of diabetes with numbness in your fingers/arms and/or legs/toes;
- Bleeding that is not related to your period.
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
If you are experiencing frequent and/or painful urination, burning, or blood in your urine, you may be experiencing a UTI. Schedule a telehealth visit online or call (888) 727-9428. Our provider will review your symptoms and prescribe treatment.
- Fever and/or chills;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Symptoms lasting longer than a week;
- Pain in your back or sides;
- Vaginal discharge, burning, itching, irritation or odor;
- Pregnant, or think you may be pregnant;
- Have a catheter (tube to empty the bladder) recently;
- Recently treated for a urinary tract infection;
- Compromised immune system, or taking high doses of steroids;
- Kidney problems or had a kidney transplant.
If you think you may be pregnant, buy an at-home pregnancy test from CVS, Walgreens or Walmart to confirm. If you have a confirmed positive pregnancy test, schedule a telehealth visit online or call (888) 727-9428. If you are considering abortion, Health Quarters offers medication abortion until 10 weeks and aspiration abortion until 14 weeks of pregnancy.
If you are experiencing vaginal itching, burning and/or discharge, you may be experiencing a repeat vaginal infection. Schedule a telehealth visit online or call (888) 727-9428. Our provider will review your symptoms and prescribe treatment.
- Lower abdominal and/or back pain;
- Fever and/or chills;
- Sores or bumps in your vaginal area.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much is it going to cost?
- In Massachusetts, most private insurances will cover telehealth visits (also called telehealth). We always recommend calling the phone number on the back of your card to confirm your coverage for telehealth visits;
- MassHealth (Medicaid) does not currently cover telehealth visits;
- If your insurance does not cover telehealth visits, or you do not have insurance, we charge a visit fee of $40. Additional lab fees may apply. Click here for a list of lab test prices;
- If you are picking up a prescription, you can use your insurance card (whether or not it was used for the visit) at the pharmacy.
Where do I get my lab work done?
- You can go to any Quest Lab of your choice. To find a Quest near you click here;
- You can schedule an appointment at Health Quarters or walk in during business hours.
Is the service private/secure?
- Yes. We have a legal duty to protect your personal health information and we have put into place a number of safeguards;
Will my insurance cover my medicines?
- It depends upon your health plan and what medicines we prescribe. Please speak to your health plan or pharmacy if you have questions about the medicines your health plan covers;
- Make sure you tell us the date of birth listed on your insurance card. The pharmacy can refuse to give you the medicine if the date of birth on prescription and insurance card don’t match.