215 Summer Street, Suite 16
Haverhill, MA 01830
Call/Text: (978) 927-9824
Fax: (978) 521-9898
Hours of operation
|Monday||8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11:00 a.m.—7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.|
We are closed on:
New Year’s Day
(closed at 2:00 p.m. on New Year’s Eve)
Martin Luther King Day
Day after Thanksgiving
Christmas (closed at 2:00 p.m. Christmas Eve)
In the case of bad weather, please call prior to your appointment for information about closings
We are located in the Medical Building across the street from the Linwood Cemetery. Enter the back of the parking lot and door on the right.
- Free Parking is available at our location.
- First-time patients should arrive 15 minutes early to complete a patient registration form.
- Our staff speaks English and Spanish. We offer translation for other languages by phone.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, call as soon as possible so we can give your slot to another patient.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- We welcome walk-in patients up to one hour before closing and based on availability. For your convenience, we suggest you call ahead.
- Bring your insurance card, referral forms, and a valid government-issued photo ID (such as a license or passport).
- Children under age 12 need to be supervised by an adult at all times, and cannot accompany you into the exam room.
- We do not allow any weapons on-premises, including army knives and pepper spray
- We do not allow large bags or backpacks, cell phones, or other recording devices into the exam rooms
- If we need to reschedule your appointment for any reason, we will attempt to contact you by email, text, and phone. In the case of bad weather, call or check the site for closings.